Probiotics - 30 Tablets
High dose of probiotics in one tablet
- 100 Billion CFU probiotics per dose
- With Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- Only 1 tablet per day
Probiotics are known to the World Health Organization as living microorganisms that have a positive effect on health when consumed in sufficient quantities. These are often bacteria, but probiotics can also be found in yeast. These probiotics pass through the stomach to the intestines, where they perform many functions in the body. For example, your gut flora is responsible for the production of certain vitamins, the breakdown of nutrients and the maintenance of a strong immune system.
By nature, probiotics are mainly found in fermented products such as yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, tempeh and kimchi. However, if you do not (sufficiently) eat these products, your intestinal flora may not function optimally.
Probiotics consists of an extremely high dose of (lactic acid) bacteria. Each dose contains:
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (75 billion colony forming units)
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (15 billion colony forming units)
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum (10 billion colony forming units)
Take 1 tablet daily as a supplement to your diet.